News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headliner developed holes over winter!!

Started by SpudRacer, March 13, 2006, 12:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daves68

Had the same problem with mine too. Unfortunately, the only way to fix it is remove it and install a new one. Remember, the little bastards didn't only chew holes, they whizzed and crapped all over the top side of that liner and you will find that it WILL start stinkin when it gets warm out. I have used dryer sheets in my go- fast ski boat and never had a mouse in it. And, they just love boat interiors.
Makes things smell nice in the spring too.
Dave

SpudRacer

OK, I ordered and received an electronic Ultrasonic and sonic pest control device.  I put it inside the car and turned it up full blast.  Never did find any mice, nor did I find and mouse turds, or ANY other evidence of mouse presence.

I guess I'll replace the headliner once I get the time.

Tom
Tom
Bryson City, NC
69' Charger R/T SE Turquoise

terrible one

When I got my car, the headliner had some holes, etc. When I took it out I found a huge nest made of foam, etc. but no mice, thankfully. Also the top of the back seat was ripped up with foam missing. Obviously the bastards took the foam from the back seat and went into the headliner and made a nice little nest. 

4402tuff4u

Quote from: terrible one on March 22, 2006, 10:42:05 AM
When I got my car, the headliner had some holes, etc. When I took it out I found a huge nest made of foam, etc. but no mice, thankfully. Also the top of the back seat was ripped up with foam missing. Obviously the bastards took the foam from the back seat and went into the headliner and made a nice little nest. 

It would really suck if the mice made the nest with your built sheet!!!!  :bawling:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: SpudRacer on March 22, 2006, 10:06:27 AM
OK, I ordered and received an electronic Ultrasonic and sonic pest control device.  I put it inside the car and turned it up full blast.  Never did find any mice, nor did I find and mouse turds, or ANY other evidence of mouse presence.

I guess I'll replace the headliner once I get the time.

Tom
Be sure to wear your tinfoil hat when in the car with that going or your teeth will start picking up FM stations.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on March 15, 2006, 05:20:14 PM
That also works on dogs who are ruining your shrubs.  Don't ask how I know.

:-X   :smilielol: :smilielol:

I caught some lady walking her dog one cold winter morning when the dog took a huge dump on my neighbors lawn and she left it and walked on.  I ran outside and said, "Hey lady, you forgot your dogs crap!"  She says, "oh i ran out of baggies, i'll be back."  Ya right, i followed her home and she lived on the next street over! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste