News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by moparchris, November 26, 2014, 07:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparchris

Just wanted to take a moment and wish my Mopar brethren a happy and safe Thanksgiving.  No matter how times feel, we really do have a lot to be thankful for.  If you have time and weather permitting get a few happy miles behind the wheel of your favorite Mopar this weekend!! :2thumbs:

white

Its going to be 55 on Sunday, I might break out the 68 and stretch its legs around the block.

hemi68charger

Chris..
Right on....... I'm thankful for my Lord who has blessed me with a great church, great family, a great job and well........ my Mopar hobby. I am thankful for the country that's given me the opportunity of living out my potential in all facets of life.....  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Daytona Enthusiast

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!

May the roads be new and endless and gas plentiful !!!

Vrooom Vrooom,

Dave

JB400

Don't eat too much today.  May you, your family, and your friends all have a Happy Thanksgiving. :cheers:

white

2nd that Troy. Be Thankful for what you have.

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

billssuperbird

Daytona Enthusiast

Extra Thank You!!! to DodgeChargers Troy.... thank you for given us a place to hang
our hats and talk about everything we love.

Extra Love to both our Presidents.... Doug @ DSAC and Sue @ WW/NBOA....
we love your knowledge and dedication !!!

Daytona Enthusiast

A couple more shots of my ride. A coworker of my Dad's took these when he was driving the car to work everyday. The car could be seen in this parking lot up until 1990. My Dad worked at a milk plant in Commerce, California which was a few blocks
from the Los Angeles Assembly Plant. It's a shame you can't leave the car unattended
anymore !!!

Dave

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Daytona Enthusiast on December 18, 2014, 11:33:43 PM
A couple more shots of my ride. A coworker of my Dad's took these when he was driving the car to work everyday. The car could be seen in this parking lot up until 1990. My Dad worked at a milk plant in Commerce, California which was a few blocks
from the Los Angeles Assembly Plant. It's a shame you can't leave the car unattended
anymore !!!

Dave
Nice!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

I love the slots on the car, they look great!