News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stolen !

Started by RGA, January 21, 2015, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6spd68

Quote from: Houston-Toe-Cutter on August 06, 2017, 05:40:23 AM
Hey man i feel bad for you. Somebody tried to steel my 69 Charger but i had it so rigged that only i could start it. But had i not noticed the hood was up i would have never walked up to my car to see they had busted vent window, broken ignition  and foam cover for ignition, dented key slot on drivers door.

That's crappy man, I had someone do that to my car when I was working out of town.  They even knew where my ignition/kill switch was to start it.  Luckily I also had a fuse down the line that I remove at the end of season, or when extra paranoid.  Ended up saving me that day.
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

Dukeboy1965

This story totally blows!  Dam, don't know what I would do!  I feel bad for you! :'(

bearsfan34

Good luck in getting it back! I would have
shot the prick also if I could have gotten to a gun. I also am getting a GPS tracker for my car after this post. Sorry this happened, people suck.