News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

flamming river for a 69

Started by tom-cat, February 12, 2015, 11:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I cant stand looking at the factory steering coupler anymore and was woundering if anyone knows the correct pn for the flamming river steering coupler for a 69 b body charger .  thank

1 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tom-cat

I cant stand looking at the factory steering coupler anymore and was woundering if anyone knows the correct pn for the flamming river steering coupler for a 69 b body charger .  thank you for any and all info

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

tom-cat

YEAH I GUESS I COULD DO THAT ......
FOUND THIS PN JUST WOUNDERING IDF ANYONE HAS DONE IT LATELY
FR1506P

1974dodgecharger

WEBSITE HAS EM.....and yes the item does improve performance on steering....be careful some folks will tell you that without the rag joint installed the car wont run...as turn on.....

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

terrible one

I've had the part number you listed on my car for a few years now, about 7k miles and I drive it like it stole my wallet (because it kind of did  :icon_smile_big:)

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: JB400 on February 15, 2015, 10:34:06 AM
Read this first before buying from Flaming River

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=49217&page=5

interesting read for sure damn....

I also read that the rag joint on the stock mopars would slip out and you lose your steering?  Theres a couple of forum members that had that happen...... :scratchchin:

Patronus

^ sounds like another Brian Williams story.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE