News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mopar blower kits

Started by polywideblock, February 01, 2015, 03:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

why aren't  there any low profile   mopar blower kits  like the weiand  142 - 177   edelbrock  e force etc.  

or are they out there and I just can't find them from over here ?

found heaps of weiand chev / ford low profile kits but nothing mopar  :shruggy:  except a couple of 6.71 kits which I'm not looking for  :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

charger Downunder

[/quote]

polywideblock

Challenger340

For what Mopar Engine ? and year ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

polywideblock

either big or small block , not year specific . motor going in the 60 dart . i'v just got a couple of quotes to rebuild the poly with " generic" parts     :eek2:  and thought I could get a better deal with a more modern motor  .

just looking at options   , and couldn't find any supercharger kits for mopars  and thought this strange   :shruggy:   :scratchchin:

chargd72

I've searched for those in the past as well.  Those low profile mopar manifolds are too hard to come by, usually hand made and way overpriced.  I decided to go with a centrifugal Paxton Novi 2000.  If you don't go crazy with boost you can get by without using an intercooler and can make it nearly a bolt on kit without a ton of mods.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

polywideblock

so I guess that's a no   :'(   

found an article  in Chrysler action (aussie mag)where they built a 360 with B&M low blow  but it was second hand( so they were available) 

wonder why they don't make anything for mopars    :scratchchin:

chargd72

Kenne bell made a 360 roots supercharger setup for the Shelby Durango.  There was one just for sale on ebay not too long ago.  It didn't last because there's not many out there.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

chargd72

Charger4404spd

Really glad I went with the low profile, you'll love it! :icon_smile_big:

1974dodgecharger

Badass  :2thumbs:

Quote from: Charger4404spd on March 13, 2015, 06:20:26 PM
Really glad I went with the low profile, you'll love it! :icon_smile_big: