News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

guys, help, 1972 dodge charger

Started by sawyer440rt, February 26, 2015, 11:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Luke, I tried to make amends this guy. Maybe you need to re reed everything.  You offered pic's, I offered free parts. 

VegasCharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 07, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
Luke, I tried to make amends this guy. Maybe you need to re reed everything.  You offered pic's, I offered free parts. 

You did help Sawyer out even though you two started out on the wrong foot, you manned up by apologizing, offering him free parts and gave advice to defuse the situation.

Props to you for that :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Has he contacted you since his fall out about the free parts :shruggy:

Bryan

lukedukem

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 07, 2015, 06:44:06 PM

Yes, you offered parts. And he told me in an email everytime he asked you about them you always had an excuse.
Again, his words not mine. I'm not trying to pick fights. What's done is done.
I tried reading this thread again, but it's difficult without certain posts. I told him if he needs help I would
A agree that just deleting posts and leaving was not a good idea. This place has all the answers imo.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Charger-Bodie

Ok guys , there's nothing good that can come from this thread anymore so it getting locked.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............