News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Re: TALLADEGA 2015!!

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, March 13, 2015, 01:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Quote from: 70EK2Bird on September 27, 2015, 11:13:17 AM
I

I am also wondering if anyone has booked at hotel near the Atlanta track for Wednesday night.  Need to get in somewhere and if you guys are already setup I will book in the same.

See you all in a couple of weeks.  :cheers:

For Atlanta, we are at the Fairfield Inn,  30 Mill Rd,  McDonough GA  30253   770-305-0190.   About 13 miles from the race track.

Aero426

Have a club member from Chicago looking for a room in Alex City.   Does anyone have extra rooms booked that they may be cancelling?

70EK2Bird

Quote from: Aero426 on September 28, 2015, 03:15:35 PM

For Atlanta, we are at the Fairfield Inn,  30 Mill Rd,  McDonough GA  30253   770-305-0190.   About 13 miles from the race track.

Thanks Doug, booked in the same town. 

Pat

Aero426

Event Schedule:

TheAutoArchaeologist

6970birds

We have a Bird, Daytona and a 500 driving from North Washington
State to Talladega.  Anyone going the same route?  Love to have some Garage tours on the way too or from.  Greg

70Sbird

OK, maybe a dumb question (consider the source). I went to the Welborn site to register my car and copilot this year. The museum site states that the $130 is for the dinners at the Welborn home. Are there any other "registrations " to complete?

Scott Faulkner

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: 70Sbird on October 07, 2015, 08:05:07 AM
OK, maybe a dumb question (consider the source). I went to the Welborn site to register my car and copilot this year. The museum site states that the $130 is for the dinners at the Welborn home. Are there any other "registrations " to complete?

Nope, that's all the registration you will need. 

moparstuart

Quote from: Devil on October 07, 2015, 11:12:18 AM
Quote from: 70Sbird on October 07, 2015, 08:05:07 AM

registration yes but help and direction he will need alot more
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on October 07, 2015, 11:20:52 AM

registration yes but help and direction he will need alot more

[/quote]

True, that's why I have a copilot this year to help me get to to St. Louis on Thursday so I can follow you the rest of the day!
:cheers:

Scott Faulkner

70Sbird

OK,
I'm registered, time to get some new wheels and tires on the car and change the oil....Better check for leaks now too....... ::)

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on October 07, 2015, 11:54:17 AM
OK,
I'm registered, time to get some new wheels and tires on the car and change the oil....Better check for leaks now too....... ::)
you pay my registration too then :)  
 I have had tons of small little nagging things from letting it sit 3 years , so im trailering

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on October 07, 2015, 01:03:45 PM
OK,
 I have had tons of small little nagging things from letting it sit 3 years , so im trailering

Stuart, you still heading down early Thursday? I'm planning to hit the road from Central IL at some obscene early hour.

Also, If anyone else is heading down Thursday I'll be traveling from Peoria IL, Bypassing St Louis, then I-64 to My Vernon IL- I-57 to I-24 through Nashville and I-65 to Birmingham.
traveling with other old cars is always more entertaining!

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on October 07, 2015, 01:06:10 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 07, 2015, 01:03:45 PM
OK,

Stuart, you still heading down early Thursday? I'm planning to hit the road from Central IL at some obscene early hour.

Also, If anyone else is heading down Thursday I'll be traveling from Peoria IL, Bypassing St Louis, then I-64 to My Vernon IL- I-57 to I-24 through Nashville and I-65 to Birmingham.
traveling with other old cars is always more entertaining!

yes im staying at Allen's in madison ,  leaving thursday morning , i guess when ever you show up

pettybird

So us idiots need a room if anyone hears of one.

Preparation is soooooo overrated.

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on October 10, 2015, 05:52:34 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  the more we get older the more you are the same   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hemi68charger

Just ordered both my race tickets for Sunday and the party tickets for Tim and Pam festivities........  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

not doing the race , but got our Food and party tickets ordered today

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on October 11, 2015, 07:31:16 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  the more we get older the more you are the same   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don't i know it...

Street Teacher

Stu, Don't forget the TRAILER  brakes!!!!  See you in Alabama with my new Daytona....  Stan.

69_500

Have no fear Doug, I am in the same boat. Needing a room as well.

moparstuart

Quote from: Street Teacher on October 13, 2015, 12:51:24 AM
Stu, Don't forget the TRAILER  brakes!!!!  See you in Alabama with my new Daytona....  Stan.
cant wait to see you buddy  and so sorry for your Loss 

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on October 13, 2015, 07:05:32 AM

Have no fear Doug, I am in the same boat. Needing a room as well.
shaking my head    :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

klb69500

IHAVE ONE ROOM FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED .CALL OR TEXT 1-304-222-4493 .ROOM IS AT QUALITY INN