News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

radiator location with blower

Started by 1974dodgecharger, April 20, 2015, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

does anyone have pics of the radiator on the other side when one has a blower installed?  Im curious how its set up? 

WHITE AND RED 69

Thinking of adding one?

Here is a pic of one on a 69
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

1974dodgecharger

On order now, lol.....u have close up pics of that setup?

WHITE AND RED 69

Nice!  :drool5:

That was the only pic I could find. He is a member on here so hopefully he will see this thread and post something.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

fy469rtse

oh , that is so nice ,
we have the room , and it looks like it was made that way , great job  :2thumbs:
just makes the set up so easy to the blower belt and pulley's  :drool5:

Charger4404spd

I left my radiator in the stock location. Theres about an inch clearance between it and the blower pulley. You can gain just a little more room if you dont have power steering, but it still wont be enough room for a mechanical fan. I just installed a 16" electric pusher fan and so far it is keeping it cool. My radiator is a Griffin crossflow with two 1 1/4 tubes.

What blower setup did you order?

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Charger4404spd on May 05, 2015, 07:35:03 PM
I left my radiator in the stock location. Theres about an inch clearance between it and the blower pulley. You can gain just a little more room if you dont have power steering, but it still wont be enough room for a mechanical fan. I just installed a 16" electric pusher fan and so far it is keeping it cool. My radiator is a Griffin crossflow with two 1 1/4 tubes.

What blower setup did you order?

I ordered a Hampton blower setup 871....I bought from him because he is so old school about things  :icon_smile_big: he still builds them by hand.