News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Automotive Precheck Corporation

Started by hemiviper588, October 16, 2015, 03:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemiviper588

Does anyone know why a  Superbird would be shipped to Automotive Precheck Corporation in Chicago Ill? This car in question had "sold to" Chrysler Corporation on the window sticker.

6bblgt

Are there any other instructions at the bottom of the window sticker?

Automotive Precheck did dealer prep for dealerships that did not have a service department.  If it was a "company car", it could've been the closest location to an exec's regional/home office.  Cars used for display at Chrysler sponsored shows could've been sent there for similar reasons.  I'm aware of Automotive Precheck "back in the day" in Chicago & LA, are there any others?

hemiviper588

It says Consign to  D R SIMMONS REG MGR PER AUTH MORZAK TO WICKARD 4-24-70 The office of the Precheck Corporation is in Chicago. I think that Wickard was a Chrysler exec.?

70Sbird

Scott Faulkner

rainbow4jd

I was told that my car was a "factory reps" car.    158628      Any chance this is it?

70Sbird

Quote from: rainbow4jd on October 18, 2015, 11:48:31 PM
I was told that my car was a "factory reps" car.    158628      Any chance this is it?

Is you car a B5 blue 440 car by any chance?

Scott Faulkner

rainbow4jd

999 Corporate Blue   -  dang, another dead end.