News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird WAS a mosquito fogger - only a couple of years later....It's fixed!!!

Started by 70Sbird, April 23, 2012, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 13, 2015, 09:49:16 AM
Old cars; even when you use all new parts, it's always something.  We are all gluttons for punishment. :yesnod:

Seems like a lot of the time, the "new" parts are the problem.    With genuine factory suuport gone for decades, I hear more and more about unreliable, defective replacement parts. 

70Sbird

Quote from: Aero426 on August 14, 2015, 09:57:24 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 13, 2015, 09:49:16 AM
Old cars; even when you use all new parts, it's always something.  We are all gluttons for punishment. :yesnod:

Seems like a lot of the time, the "new" parts are the problem.    With genuine factory suuport gone for decades, I hear more and more about unreliable, defective replacement parts. 

This is becoming more and more common. As the market for these parts for "older" vehicles shrinks it seems like the quality of what parts are available "off the shelf" is waning. Remind me to tell you sometime about the upper radiator hose I bought from O'Reilly's it took 4 visits to finally get something acceptable!

Scott Faulkner

Mopar John