News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Really? Of all of the wild exotic cars there...

Started by Dave Kanofsky, September 03, 2015, 08:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

The Supercar Saturday event near Chicago is loaded with Ferraris (even an F40!), Lambo's, McLarens, Porsches, and other really unusual stuff like an Ariel Atom, and a Gagliardi Vendetta.

For some reason they put my Daytona on the facebook page for this weekend's Supercar Saturday!

https://www.facebook.com/events/387861131408795/

Good thing I'm planning on going...now I better clean it up a bit...
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Ghoste

And why not?  It is after all, the most exotic of all the supercars.  (in my opinion anyway  :icon_smile_big: )

Redbird

This is up the street about a mile from my house. They are going to drive it 1000 miles this week. Kind of rare.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

hemigeno

Dave Kanofsky

Thanks guys!

It was a great show, Had a Saleen S7, a Porsche 918 hybrid, BMW i8, handfuls of Lambo's and bunches of Ferrari's. 

Here's a shot with my 'Tona, my dad's '66 Coronet, my bud's Hellcat Chally, and another friend's '71 Chally (original owner)...

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Dave Kanofsky

Waiting in line to get in...

Dave Kanofsky

Dave Kanofsky

Dave Kanofsky

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up