News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Serenity

Started by volk68, April 03, 2006, 03:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

volk68

I never got to see this movie when it came out in theaters, but finally rented it the other night.  Great sci-fi movie :yesnod:  I was half expecting it to be a 2hr long made for tv movie, but they managed to capture the feel of the Firefly series while really upping the stakes for the movie release.  I only wish I had gotten to see it on the big screen :-\

MichaelRW

Thanks. I just added it to my Netflix queue.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Johnny SixPack

Yep, definitely a well done movie.  :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

NYCMille

greenpigs

The wife was bummed when Firefly got canceled.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

SirNik73

You gotta love Serenity
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

bull

I have to weigh in here. That was a great flick! I especially loved the off-kilter dialogue. I know jack squat about Firefly and I have to say if the TV show was anywhere near as good as this movie I'd be a big fan. You can't lose mixing zombies with space flight in my book. Highly recommended for any fan of sci-fi and thanks, volk, for bringing it up. I would have passed this movie over if you hadn't mentioned it.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: