News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nascar / Stock Car Charger owners!!!

Started by MOPAR8872, August 29, 2015, 08:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPAR8872

Hands up!

Who all in here has a street legal , street driven version of your favorite stock car / NASCAR Dodge Charger or Areo Charger/ Superbird?
Wanted to pass along a little group over on Facebook called Street Legal Stock Car Tributes, they are group of guys who build and drive a tribute stock car of their favorite drivers.
They have, just recently gotten together , a small group and toured some of the  NASCAR  shops in N.C., and are wanting to make this a annual gathering, so the more the merrier.
At this time a few are planning a cruise and get together at the Daytona 500 next year, love to to see some Mopars show up.
So extending a invite to check us out.  
Thanks.
Thanks

Chris Reed
Wing Cars Rock!!
I eventually want to build a P/T General Lee

Aero426

Your group might want to attend the car show in Daytona Beach at the Drive in Church on A1A,   Monday, Feb 16th, 2016.      Cars are on display 9 AM to 1 PM, then there is a parade up and down A1A.     Always a good turnout and you never what celebrities will show up.