News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

visited the other Blade Charger today

Started by blade trinity, April 06, 2006, 12:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade trinity

Hero car has Edelbrock 750 carb, Edelbrock dual plane RPM. Engine is balanced and blueprinted .30 over. Paint on car is PPG epoxy sealer DP90.Whatever you do, don't try waxing it. Idid a section and couldn't get rid of it!

greenpigs

Quote from: blade trinity on April 08, 2006, 12:58:39 AM
Hero car has Edelbrock 750 carb, Edelbrock dual plane RPM. Engine is balanced and blueprinted .30 over. Paint on car is PPG epoxy sealer DP90.Whatever you do, don't try waxing it. Idid a section and couldn't get rid of it!

Get wax\grease remover that they sell at auto paint stores, that should take care of it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Brock Samson

I've been absent in the admiration of your '68 but i wish to say now how cool it is...  :icon_smile_big:
i bet you get some folks who don't know about the movies and scratch their heads though...  :icon_smile_wink:
So the HEMI goes in when?..  ;D

blade trinity

Thanks Strato! Looks like your 69 is a sweert ride too. I get alot of WTF rubber necking when i have the car out and most people (especially cops and firemen) ask me to light it up for them. I always look back and watch them laugh when I do it. We love our Chargers for all the fun they give others as well! BTW I'm putting a Hemi in it....as soon as someone gives me one! Any donors? I'm a really nice guy and i'll give you a free ride once it's in. Hell, I'll even pay you to put it in for me.

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: MassCharger73 on April 06, 2006, 02:59:37 PM
OOHH vampire killing lights...right. Guess I should watch the movie. :-[

LMFAO !  :smilielol: YA ! What were you thinking Mass !  :slap:  LOL !

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

1974dodgecharger

greenpigs

If your asking the OP he sold the Blade Charger awhile back.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

440 Fanatic

Kinda 'off subject',  but in the original movie,  early on when Blade pulls into the 'hideout' and whistler goes to fuel the car up,  did anyone else notice that the fuel he spilled/splashed was actually water?  You can tell by the surface tension,  it beaded up where as fuel would have simply coated and spread.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: greenpigs on October 30, 2012, 01:53:08 AM

damn, I thought we had some vampire killers on this board with their chargers.......

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 440 Fanatic on October 30, 2012, 02:26:26 AM
Kinda 'off subject',  but in the original movie,  early on when Blade pulls into the 'hideout' and whistler goes to fuel the car up,  did anyone else notice that the fuel he spilled/splashed was actually water?  You can tell by the surface tension,  it beaded up where as fuel would have simply coated and spread.

no, I would have to say I did not notice that.    very observant.  :lol:  is there any possible coating/surface/subtance where gas would bead up on it?  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: blade trinity on April 06, 2006, 12:41:28 PM
My car is the #1 hero car from the movie as well. (Most of you know this already).
Got a thread of pics to look at?

surmanajaja

Quote from: greenpigs on October 30, 2012, 01:53:08 AM

what kind of money did that thing bring?

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

1974dodgecharger

IM curious how are you guys handling the vampires at night when you drive your chargers?  I know majority do not drive the chargers at night due to the ability not able to put UV lights on the cars and the alternator can not handle the load when you turn the lights on.

I ask because IM trying to make mine road worthy at night when Im traveling......

b5blue

Use a Denso 120Amp conversion from Mancini Racing or fill the windshield washer tank with Holy Water!  :lol:

Dino

All my electrical is stock.  I switched the lights for halogens and they work just fine.  I drive mine to work and back so I'm driving in the dark quite a bit and don't feel the need to upgrade the lights at all.  Relays will be added though.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.