News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is coming to america

Started by el dub, December 08, 2015, 10:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

The problem we have in the US complicated. We have a great many who think we should accept those from foreign lands who are suffering out of human compassion, and we are a compassionate people. But this must be thought through. Who are we really accepting? The muslims have to be gone over with extreme caution before we allow them to come here. Those in charge of doing that task say it cant be done with amount of certainty. What documentation or history can we get from the people in line who say they are refugees? The vast majority of which are military age males. (why dont they stay home and fight for there own country?) How do we determine who is a jihadi and who is a farmer or goat herder? You are right Skip that we are at war with a religion, not a nation. Our leaders are too inept to admit that.

Then it gets political, from both parties. The poor and uneducated in our society usually vote for one party, for that party it comes down to strength in numbers, and they want the voters. The other party wants the cheaply paid workers, all about the money, let the consequences of what is happening to our society be damned. In my opinion both parties should rot in hell.

Is that why we are seeing non politicians, and those who have bucked the political establishment doing so well in the polls? And the political favorites tanking?     
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

polywideblock

your trouble is the same as our trouble ,our  leaders are  true diplomats(read talkers )  and each  wants to be seen as the king of PC  

although yours seems to be talking tough just lately   :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Paul G

Protect America First.

You got that right Skip. Isn't that a great slogan? I want a bumper sticker like that. I would love to hear one of the blow hard politicians say that! I know of one...or two, who might.  
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.

skip68

And like you said Paul, we can't tell a farmer from a jihadist.  
I think the best way to describe this Muslim problem is like this.  

Muslims have a plague.  You can't see it, smell it or test for it.  We have no way of knowing which one will break out with this plague (radicalized) but know it's dangerous to us and they're all potential carriers.  Therefore they need to be quarantined by NOT letting them in to our house.  The ones that are already here need to be watched for signs they are carrying this plague.    That's the best way to summarize it and still be politically correct.    

PROTECT AMERICA FIRST.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Kern Dog

What OTHER group has hidden members within their "club" that targets Americans for death?

Mike DC

You guys act like US politicians are elected public servants, or something.   :rofl:

Jihadists aren't targeting anyone who matters.  People in schools?  Movie theaters?  Public?  LOL. 

Watch how fast the govt reacts if jihadists start blowing up houses in the Hamptons, or the headquarters buildings of huge multinational corps  .  .  . 

Paul G

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on December 21, 2015, 06:08:08 AM

You guys act like US politicians are elected public servants, or something.   :rofl:

Jihadists aren't targeting anyone who matters.  People in schools?  Movie theaters?  Public?  LOL. 

Watch how fast the govt reacts if jihadists start blowing up houses in the Hamptons, or the headquarters buildings of huge multinational corps  .  .  . 

Or the World Trade Center twin towers? Twice! Or the USS Cole? Benghazi Libya? The list goes on.....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

skip68

Honor killings?  WTF?  Beheadings?   This is crazy sick morbid serial killer thinking.    These people have the biggest fukked up moral compass ever.  
This is the result of a cult mentality.  Fanatic obsession with any religion is dangerous.   Reality starts getting blurred with people that obsess with religion.  Like the woman that killed her kids.  Actually, a few have killed their kids that were Christian bible beater fanatics.  
I think religion is good for people as long as you don't live and breath it 24/7.
When you become obsessed with it you can take it too literally and become confused and scary.  I've met a few in my life that I honestly thought were possibly a bit crazy.   Basically, any of the killers we've ever had that did so in the name of God were obsessed with that religion.  
Hell, I can become obsessed with my guitar and eat, drink and sleep with it and do harm to anyone that tried to take it away from me.  IF I WAS CRAZY OBSESSED OF COURSE LIKE THE RELIGIOUS NUTS.    :rofl:
I'm sure we've all seen some religious nuts on the streets with signs once or twice.  "The end is coming"  or something like that and talking to themselves.   Those people are kinda scary and out there.  Just a bit unstable in my book.  

Ok, rant over.    :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

polywideblock

seems we do have something to worry about over here after all    :scratchchin:

remember these are the same people that executed a drug smuggler but let the "Bali bomber " out after serving 8years for killing 86 people  :shruggy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193971/The-terrifying-rise-ISIS-East-Terror-horde-recruits-tens-thousands-sick-cause-south-east-Asia.html 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

skip68

Another 2 bits worth.  
Just how is it un-American to not allow these people in when they don't share the American dream, let their women vote or dress how they want?  Women are free to do as they want in this country therefore they (middle easterners) aren't American.  They live by Allah's (gods) law and not mans law of the country they're in.  I'd say saying NO to more of them is extremely American.  

Mike DC

You say they have the right to uncover their heads over here.  

They say they have the right to keep their heads covered.  

Patronus

Quote from: skip68 on December 21, 2015, 05:28:38 PM
Another 2 bits worth.  
Just how is it un-American to not allow these people in when they don't share the American dream, let their women vote or dress how they want?  Women are free to do as they want in this country therefore they (middle easterners) aren't American.  They live by Allah's (gods) law and not mans law of the country they're in.  I'd say saying NO to more of them is extremely American.  

Interesting
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

skip68

Off subject.   Patronus, your bike "the famous Jane", is that any connection to the Arc Angels song?   

Patronus

Why yes Mr Skip, she is named after that song.
Reckon I like the song and, well...dirtbikes need names too sometimes..
I had called her just Jane, but an incident in passing made her famous.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

skip68

Mytur Binsdirti

Being the open minded person that I am, I spent the better part of an hour trying to talk to them and learn about their culture, until the bartender cut me off and told me that they were patio umbrellas.

el dub

That looks like the president of Iran and his two goats.

From some guy named Churchill?....."How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity."
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

el dub

Today its more like who's coming to Saudi Arabia? That would be Iran. This is cool and should work in our favor. 
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem