News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Replica Parts?

Started by rylancarter8, December 14, 2015, 10:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rylancarter8

Hi, I am currently in the works of starting up a Daytona clone and have done as much research as possible about finding what is best for this project. However, there is so little on the internet! I have come across many threads that say Pros and Cons from Janek and Stinger and so on. I have already got into contact with Dane about one of his aluminum wings, but are there people that still make steel nose cones and so on? Is the steel even recommended or is fiberglass one just fine? Thanks in advance!! -Rylan

billssuperbird

All Janek parts on mine look and fit just perfect

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: billssuperbird on December 15, 2015, 06:05:48 AM
All Janek parts on mine look and fit just perfect

went to their website, but don't advertise prices?

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

XS29L9B2

yes i have one kit to ted janak it s a very good quality
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

rylancarter8

That's mainly what i've seen for a nose cone so i'll probably end up going with that. What about for the window plug? Definitely want steel for this. Any name sour there for who would make these? Thanks for the responses!

unrulyprocuda

Wing car Fab used to make plugs but they are pricey most cloner's  (you like that word) wing car Godfather's) they use Vega hatchbacks because they Have close to the original size rear window of a Daytona and most have stainless trim as well. With some modification it will work just fine. If you look in the search bar for rear window plug you will find out how its done and what you need to make it happen. Goodluck it will be great seeing another wing car on the Road.