News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OMG Wing Thing

Started by SBBob, December 12, 2015, 04:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

A friend of mine found this in a junk yard here in the NW.  It is an 80's El Camino with a wing.  Truly UGLY!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

Mike DC

Wow, that's impressive. 

Any other pics that show the whole car? 

XH29N0G

yep, one question:  Are those lights or exhaust pipes?
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Ghoste

SBBob

No other pictures right now, hope to get some more and I think it is exhaust tubes.
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

djcarguy

THAT NEEDS SAVEd,well maybee just the bed an wing,make a hot tub with custom towel rack,haha..  camp trailer??  flower pot yard art?? :drool5:

more info an pix?  will bee up to Sumner wa in few weeks. will yard sell it?  Thanks  DJ :popcrn:

thehemikid

That pic really hurts my neck! :lol:

PettyMower

Pic flipped:

areibel

That's gotta be the grandaddy of all ricers?  It's a bad thing when you can see how thick the bondo is on the quarters from a pic at that distance!

62 Max

Quote from: areibel on December 12, 2015, 09:22:38 PM
That's gotta be the grandaddy of all ricers?  It's a bad thing when you can see how thick the bondo is on the quarters from a pic at that distance!

But,someone did some nice fabrication. :scratchchin:

Arnie Cunningham

I'd put it on a 4x4 chassis.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Arnie Cunningham

This was my first car - after I made some small changes to personalize it.  Street legal - drove it for many years.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

djcarguy

Quote from: Arnie Cunningham on December 21, 2015, 11:00:15 AM
This was my first car - after I made some small changes to personalize it.  Street legal - drove it for many years.
Bout 5 years ago i stopped to ask about a 67-68 dart that looked great but i was sure it was on a car trailer from the road as it was way taller than cars in front of it.  no trailer it was on a mid 60es international ton 1/2 frame with dually rear an 6-8 inch pipe crash bumpers.  body was still very nice an still was running with the stock mopar 273  an stock gas tank. guy was not ready to sell,when i said i wood put it back stock.  pretty sure its restored now.     was the 4x4 thing after a roll over,grab a car body an get rolling again.  DJ  :popcrn: :popcrn: