News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I heard from a little birdie ....

Started by GOTWING, March 04, 2016, 12:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

That AMD is working on 71-74 Dodge Charger power bulge hoods as we speak  ! Woot Woot  :boogie: :dance: :whistling: :drool5: :icon_smile_big: :popcrn:

RallyeMike

So they will be punching the vent louvers specific to each of the four years?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Lennard

I wish that they would first concentrate on the back order issues of their existing products. People have been waiting for over a year on parts out of their catalog.

GOTWING

that's what I hear .. Yes and I have a part that's been on order since last summer and it's been paid for since Carlisle when I picked everything else up.

RCCDrew

Good question. With or without the cutout?

Mike DC

AMD farms-out the production to Asia.  Tooling up new stuff is probably a whole different department. 

polywideblock

now all we need is fenders, doors (r/t, rallye )    roof etc and we will have finally caught up with the 2nd gen guys   :nana:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: polywideblock on March 04, 2016, 04:35:06 PM
now all we need is fenders, doors (r/t, rallye )    roof etc and we will have finally caught up with the 2nd gen guys   :nana:

They threatened to make R/T and Rallye door skins years ago, they even had them in the catalog...

Never happened.  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: