News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Decals and decal kits

Started by Hemi Runner, January 17, 2016, 01:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemi Runner

I see a lot of these advertised all over the internet and some do not look right. Who actually makes these decals and do they do custom variations?

If I need customs, would I be better off buying the standard kit to get the sizing correct and taking it to a local decal shop to get them made with my changes?

oldcarnut

Performance Car Graphics  (Dave Patik?) is where I got mine plus he sent the location measurements and info.  His name comes up a lot here. He could probably do customs too as he has made the RR trunk Stripe to read Superbird for a few here.  Those other venders may use less durable vinyl that wont last as long. I've noticed all the ones on Ebay that have the wrong colors on the bird as well. Wish he'd get his website updated.

Hemi Runner

I emailed PCG today to see if he'll do them on 3M 1080 carbon fiber. His site shows an Avery product, but it doesn't look too realistic.