News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it me or does she look weird?

Started by AKcharger, January 28, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Kern Dog

Oh man... That is heaven in the flesh. I'd love a time out from the wife for that one... :eek2:

Charger_Fan

I agree, definite perfection right there! :drool5:
This one isn't too shabby either...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Coming back to AKcharger's initial concern...this girl looks weird too. Totally misproportioned! I'm pretty sure it's not a photoshop, because her right arm & leg remain the same size. The large "flank" totally overpowers what would normally be considered a decent rack.  ;D
Funky.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Kern Dog

polywideblock

funny that's always just been a big ass  :eek2:   this is all fallout from the "being comfortable with your weight " syndrome from the 90's

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Kern Dog

I've never been a fan of a large ass.
The "comfort with your own weight" BS has resulted in obese skanks wearing stuff that would make a prison convict turn gay. The whole "People of Wal Mart" trend was spawned from overweight people wearing ridiculous clothes.
Hey, curves are what makes a woman sexy....BUT too much of anything takes it too far.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 08, 2016, 02:25:01 AM

Hey, curves are what makes a woman sexy....BUT too much of anything takes it too far.

BINGO!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 08, 2016, 04:22:06 AM

BINGO!
:iagree: It's just better when the curves are more evenly proportioned. :drool5:

Mike DC

This is America.  We don't do anything in moderation. 

Even the male models & actors these days are increasingly on steroids.  Compare the actors in past generations to the current ones, playing the same characters.  James Bond.  Batman.  Etc. 

stripedelete

The difference between an attractive large ass and just a "fat ass", is a flat stomach. :Twocents:

Kern Dog

Stocking like worn on the lady above....Who needs pills now ?

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on May 08, 2016, 02:24:31 PM

Even the male models & actors these days are increasingly on steroids.  Compare the actors in past generations to the current ones, playing the same characters.  James Bond.  Batman.  Etc. 

Personally, I try not to notice how male actors are built, but hey, whatever floats your boat.    ;) 

Charger_Fan

I know what you mean, these days our male action actors look much more chiseled than the actors of yesteryear, when they more resembled the average guy, where they might be able to "pinch an inch".

HPP

Not to mention the fact that the perception of beauty changes over time as well.

100 year ago, the most attractive females where the ones with the wider hips, more pale skin, and less muscular stature. All because this suggested a wealthy enough upbringing that they did not need to work, were more refined in manners, and they could bear children with greater ease and less risk of complications.

Now that has completely reversed and those qualities tend to indicated someone who eats poorly, is of low income, or doesn't take care of themselves.

In the middle of all that we also had the Flapper and Twiggy eras where women were found desirable if they had no curves and were skinny as a stick and straight as a board.

Bobs69

I just want to be able to find this link again.

Yes the girl on the first page was weird looking.

Mytur Binsdirti

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

dual fours

Hey TT, I'm sure someone is getting it. :'(
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Barfyspitz

Quote from: Charger_Fan on May 07, 2016, 11:19:53 PM

Coming back to AKcharger's initial concern...this girl looks weird too. Totally misproportioned! I'm pretty sure it's not a photoshop, because her right arm & leg remain the same size. The large "flank" totally overpowers what would normally be considered a decent rack.  ;D
Funky.

It's amazing how our taste differ. It's kind a like people that love those big wagon wheel circus tires on cars. I think this girl has an amazing body!   I can't take my eyes off her thighs. As long as there's no hail damage  or cottage cheese that girl  looks amazing to me LOL.  The other girls below her remind me of skinny bony girls with stick legs and flat asses.

polywideblock

keep thinking like that ... leaves more for me    :drool5:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Barfyspitz

Lol my thoughts exactly!!! We all win!!!!

Bobs69

Bobs69

Quote from: Charger_Fan on May 08, 2016, 02:13:04 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 08, 2016, 04:22:06 AM

BINGO!
:iagree: It's just better when the curves are more evenly proportioned. :drool5:

Mytur Binsdirti