News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

lennards 68 rat muscle build

Started by cbrestorations, February 09, 2016, 09:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

Quote from: cbrestorations on November 18, 2016, 02:56:57 PM
and dual glove boxes lol
I have it all figured out Einsteins... I deleted the antenna and all the side markers so it's in perfect balance!  :stirthepot:

Lennard

Lower core support brace added and Vectors painted.

cbrestorations

i know ur girl helped you figure out how to post pics lol

Lennard

Quote from: cbrestorations on December 03, 2016, 05:01:35 AM
i know ur girl helped you figure out how to post pics lol
Uhhh... nope. Tan top explained how to do it in another topic.  ;)

NHCharger

Just read thread. Impressive work.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Lennard

Quote from: NHCharger on December 03, 2016, 08:04:12 AM
Just read thread. Impressive work.
I deliver the ideas, parts and $$ and Chris makes it happen. :2thumbs:

cbrestorations

couple updated pics of lennards car, have to force myself off my car lol. had to lenghten the front fenders on the back side to get gaps nice, widen trunk lid to get tight gaps, and just time in body work.

Lennard

:2thumbs: Looks great! The fiberglass race parts weren't made to be purdy.  :drive:

cbrestorations

got lennards core support brace built and his new wing mounted

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Lennard

Quote from: lukedukem on January 25, 2017, 09:51:06 PM
Lmao. Love the wing
Luke
Don't mind the colors of the wing. It's going to be flat black.

Kern Dog

That core support brace looks really great. Nice work mister.... :2thumbs:

TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Reezee

There is some awesome work being done on this car! That support bracket looks slick.
Thinker of thoughts such as: "What have I gotten myself into" & "This car is going to be so awesome when it's done"

Follow my restoration on:
YouTube under Richard's Resto
Facebook.com/MoparRichard
Instagram.com/MoparsInEurope

cbrestorations

welded that upper brace in today, it really strengthened the core upport but alot. i bet you coul pick the car up by it now.

Kern Dog

Hit it with a 12 lb sledge hammer and take a few pictures.  The forum members deserve to know the durability of your work... :lol:

6bblgt

:2thumbs:
Quote from: cbrestorations on November 17, 2016, 03:00:13 PM
see who finds whats wrong with this picture lol, getting on the body work now

:o

Kern Dog

Pretty convenient.
I had an 84 Chevy truck for 9 years. The 73-87 Chevy trucks had a gas tank on each side. You could pull into a station and get gas anywhere.

alfaitalia

You can do that with just one filler over here.. The fuel hoses have to be long enough to reach both sides of the car...just as well as I drive so many different cars I can never remember which side the cap is!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

cbrestorations

cdr

Lookin great !!! thanks for the video !!!
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Mopar Nut

Looks good, great job on the video!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Kern Dog

Quote from: Mopar Nut on February 01, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
Looks good, great job on the video!

Yeah... Nice work. You do cuss a lot in the video but the work looks great. I'll bet Lennard is anxious.

alfaitalia

....cbrestorations.....don't know why but you are rather younger than I expected. Had you down for about my age....sorry!!!!! Good work but....next time can you use language that would enable my 7 years old to watch. Hes a big fan of watching these old girls come together.....mainly 69s (like daddies!) but there you go. Had to turn that video off when he walked in ....LOL! :smilielol:

I knew he liked Chargers when he asked if he could have my Charger when I die???......nice!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Baldwinvette77