News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whatcha all think of this car? (being worth-wise)

Started by Lightning, August 08, 2005, 10:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

ok, here's a pic

It's at TexasToyBox.com and here's what the ad reads:
"1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite  - 383 Big Block, Auto, Dual Hood Scoops, A Rare Sport Satellite w/ "RP" Vin Code, Runs & Drives Good - Needs Cosmetics. *** $6,500 *** Nationwide Delivery Available - More Info & Pics Will Be Posted Soon"

Think it's worth at least $5,000?  If not there's a '70 Charger at Lucas Mopars that needs a paint job and a new interior for $8,500....
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Brock Samson

that's a pretty small photo, i'd wanna lot more info.. fender tag,. obvious stuff like a look at the floors trunk wheelwells, interior, engine compartment, firewall and under dash wiring.. milage, etc. etc.. $5K would seem about right though,.. off the top.

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

IBsmokin

I really like it, but 8 thousand is too much for me as well,  I know where you can get 2 1970 roadrunners in the same shape for less then that.  they just dont have the nice rims like that car has. but a 1970 roadrunner is a sweet car.  the satellite is the poor mans version of the roadrunner.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

MoparYoungGun

I would definitley want to inspect the car closer for rust, etc. but just from that pic I would think about $5500. Just my :Twocents: .

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

ying

hell i've got a 68 coronet i'll sell ya for $5000  looks just as if not better than that. will add some pics later today have then on my home computer!!!!!!!!   
1968 Charger R/T
440 auto
Purple w/silver stripes
3:91
slotted mags

topduarte

Quote from: Lightning 06 on August 08, 2005, 10:13:51 PM
ok, here's a pic

"1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite   - 383 Big Block, Auto, Dual Hood Scoops, A Rare Sport Satellite w/ "RP" Vin Code, Runs & Drives Good - Needs Cosmetics. *** $6,500 *** Nationwide Delivery Available - More Info & Pics Will Be Posted Soon"

Think it's worth at least $5,000?   If not there's a '70 Charger at Lucas Mopars that needs a paint job and a new interior for $8,500....

I bought my charger from Lucas mopars which was 2 miles from my house.  they have now moved to the Cuero, Texas location.

As for Texas Toy Box, I had a hard time reaching the owner to look at a charger for Wakko a few months back.  guy kepted on putting me off for me to inspect the charger in person which is about 30 minutes from my house.

do not trust Texas Toy Box!!  We saw a nice duster in the pics a few months back.  I went to see it and boy, it does pay to see it in person, rust not shown in pics, trim parts rusting, even wheel wells rusted, but none of that shown in the pics.

If you want me to see the satellite, holler at me.  Just make sure Ray (owner of Texas Toy Box) will not cancel/postpone our meeting times

IBsmokin

ying I would be interested in that 68 coronet email me pics at ( sep21@rushcomm.ca )

ying

here are some pics of my coronet for sale just incase someone is interested dang it it keeps saying file to large and i dont know how to make smaller
1968 Charger R/T
440 auto
Purple w/silver stripes
3:91
slotted mags

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Drache

Quote from: mustanghater on August 09, 2005, 04:10:22 PM
I don't see any pics

That's why Ying says
Quotedang it it keeps saying file to large and i dont know how to make smaller
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerRob

The car is nice. If you like it then just go for it.  :thumbs:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

blackcharger

hows the interior,trunk rust. if that's not too bad, I'd go the asking for it. I'd definatly pull the scoops off and sell'm.

Skyview69

Lightning

Quote from: topduarte on August 09, 2005, 01:10:32 PM
Quote from: Lightning 06 on August 08, 2005, 10:13:51 PM
ok, here's a pic

"1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite  - 383 Big Block, Auto, Dual Hood Scoops, A Rare Sport Satellite w/ "RP" Vin Code, Runs & Drives Good - Needs Cosmetics. *** $6,500 *** Nationwide Delivery Available - More Info & Pics Will Be Posted Soon"

Think it's worth at least $5,000?  If not there's a '70 Charger at Lucas Mopars that needs a paint job and a new interior for $8,500....

I bought my charger from Lucas mopars which was 2 miles from my house.  they have now moved to the Cuero, Texas location.

As for Texas Toy Box, I had a hard time reaching the owner to look at a charger for Wakko a few months back.  guy kepted on putting me off for me to inspect the charger in person which is about 30 minutes from my house.

do not trust Texas Toy Box!!  We saw a nice duster in the pics a few months back.  I went to see it and boy, it does pay to see it in person, rust not shown in pics, trim parts rusting, even wheel wells rusted, but none of that shown in the pics.

If you want me to see the satellite, holler at me.  Just make sure Ray (owner of Texas Toy Box) will not cancel/postpone our meeting times

so TTB is gonna be the new HLPAG? LOL.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.