News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Randy's Restomod Daytona on a Hellcat Challenger

Started by Stevearino, December 16, 2022, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead

Good day

Your nose is turning out quite nice! That's a lot of hard work for sure!  :2thumbs:

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

Stevearino

Quote from: panhead on April 05, 2024, 07:47:32 PMGood day

Your nose is turning out quite nice! That's a lot of hard work for sure!  :2thumbs:

Curt

Thanks Curt

Bob

Ive been on here for over 22 years and this build by far exceeds all others I have seen posted. Awesome metal work.

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Great work.

Stevearino

Quote from: Bob on April 14, 2024, 04:42:54 AMIve been on here for over 22 years and this build by far exceeds all others I have seen posted. Awesome metal work.

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Great work.

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately I won't be doing the body and paint work so there might not be any completely finished car to see long after I hand it off.

CFMopar

QuoteThe only difference between the LX ( Dodge Charger, Magnum, Chrysler 300) and the LY (Challenger) platform is the wheel base. The floor pan of the Challenger is 4" shorter behind the front sears

As someone who used to make the floor pans for these cars, I can confirm! lol
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Stevearino

Quote from: CFMopar on April 23, 2024, 02:46:00 PM
QuoteThe only difference between the LX ( Dodge Charger, Magnum, Chrysler 300) and the LY (Challenger) platform is the wheel base. The floor pan of the Challenger is 4" shorter behind the front sears

As someone who used to make the floor pans for these cars, I can confirm! lol

Thanks for the confirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdKlEkN9jURandy 70.jpg