News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Buying project xx29l9b386542

Started by taxspeaker, April 09, 2016, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiChick

Quote from: WINGIN IT on March 11, 2023, 09:43:37 AMI do not.
The last asking price I saw was $375K I believe.

Hi WINGIN IT,            12 Mar 2023

Sounds like a decent price; the photo looks great. Have you or has anyone else seen this car up close enough to see the workmanship of the restorer?

Thanks in advance.

Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

WINGIN IT

I did not, nor do I know anyone personally who did, but from my understanding it was a very high quality restoration.

426HemiChick

Quote from: WINGIN IT on March 12, 2023, 08:58:50 PMI did not, nor do I know anyone personally who did, but from my understanding it was a very high quality restoration.

Hi WINGIN IT,                12 March 2023

Thanks for the info. If that's the real price, it would make a reasonable fun driver. You wouldn't be endangering a $2MIL rarity and the insurance would possibly be somewhat more reasonable.

Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court