News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona/500 A pillar molding

Started by panhead, April 14, 2016, 06:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panhead

And the last three for now.

69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

Hemi Runner

Some of the low grade 304 stainles will be magnetic.

C500

Quote from: daytonalo on May 01, 2016, 09:03:37 AM
As always amazing work mike!! I wouldn't know where to start on that part !
Thanks for the plug guys  !
I still make to order Mirror polished stainless steel A-pillar trim  for DAYTONA/ 500/ SUPERBIRD . I have been doing it for over ten years and average sales of one set a month worldwide and my trims have been on a  Grave Yard cars .
From time to time I offer Die bent Daytona trunk hinges as well , may have a set left .
I take great pride in everything I do and I'm extremely fussy and wont settle for anything less than perfection . I have tweaked the design over the years to as close in appearance to original but improved installation and fit as compared to the original . The last batch of Mirror stainless has been .034 very difficult ( usually .030 ) cant complain all my stainless is free , a buddy runs a major local Mil-Spec sheet metal machine shop  

Also manufacturing Nomad stainless headliner bow set , 749.00 set

If anyone here wants a set I will do 399.00shipped lower 48 , checks are fine , please call first
609-315 -two six four zero

Larry      

:2thumbs: keep up the good work, If I didn't have an original set of A pillar trims on my 500, I would have no hesitation putting a pair of yours on
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

wingcarenvy

Man there is some real killer metal fab stuff here. Just a thought though, I know stainless is correct (403 is magnetic BTW)but what about doing mild steel and having it chromed? I know I would rather have stainless on an original car but a clone I think I would rather have a chrome plated one. Just a thought.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: wingcarenvy on May 05, 2016, 10:27:07 AM
Man there is some real killer metal fab stuff here. Just a thought though, I know stainless is correct (403 is magnetic BTW)but what about doing mild steel and having it chromed? I know I would rather have stainless on an original car but a clone I think I would rather have a chrome plated one. Just a thought.

You could just have the stainless chromed...if you desire chrome

panhead

I've got a single polish on them and they don't look to bad, I'll get the last of the polishing done and then I can check that item off the list. 
:yesnod:  Thanks for all the help and guidance.

Curt 
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

and some more
69' Dodge Charger 500

WINGMAN

Can I put a order in  :drool5: (Wingman)  JR.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Hemi Runner

Quote from: WINGMAN on May 06, 2016, 10:25:08 AM
  Can I put a order in  :drool5: (Wingman)  JR.
Lol, I offered to buy his steel ones as I'm going to powdercoat mine body color but I didn't get the impression he was interested.