News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 dick landy charger. Value?

Started by sites, May 14, 2006, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dual fours

I think it took me over four and a half hours to read all the way from OP. Super good reading material. Awesome Dick Landy's 1970 Charger history.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

TPR

Quote from: sites on July 28, 2017, 05:59:29 PM
We also just received some die-cast models of our car, which were just released by Auto World.

I thought about this thread recently when I found out Autoworld were doing a diecast of your car.
Did they contact you for specs and details to improve the models accuracy?
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Troy

Quote from: sites on July 28, 2017, 05:59:29 PM
We now have the fender tag for this car. A friend and avid Mopar/Dick Landy fan was able to locate it for us. He once had a Dick Landy car of his own, so he knew the right people.  We also just received some die-cast models of our car, which were just released by Auto World.
Great!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Reuniting the fender tag with the car is really fantastic! I'm glad your friend was able to get it to you.

Wow, the model looks great! I'm going to have to snag one soon. Here's a link for anyone else interested...
http://www.autoworldstore.com/product_p/aw238.htm

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)