News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Imports Vs. Domestics.

Started by Brock Samson, April 16, 2006, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

volk68

All new cars suck...doesn't matter where they were built :rotz: 

I have to agree with the ownership comment.  The owner makes a huge difference.  My Dad and brother are both mechanics, and they have had to work on far more imports than domestics (GM being the most frequently repaired domestic).  Most new cars are a combination of foreign and domestic, anyway, so the lines are definitely blurred.

Speaking of blurred, does Corona count in the import wars :errr:

TheGhost

Corona should not be counted among beer, period.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Rocky

My friend had a Toyota Corona.  We managed to get it airborne once by about 6 inches. ;D

The Ghoul

Quote from: volk68 on April 18, 2006, 02:38:47 PM
All new cars suck...doesn't matter where they were built :rotz: 
I used to think that way too. Untill I realized that I like air conditioning, cd player, power windows, locks, mirrors, a car that handels well and sips gass the entire way.
For a daily driver that is.