News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Back side of a full quarter panel?

Started by PA Dodger, September 29, 2016, 09:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dodger

I am looking at the full quarters to replace the ones on my '69 Charger. I'm getting mixed answers about the back side of the panels, specifically the area that runs to the back window and down to the trunk filler panel. Do the full quarters end at the top edge of the buttress or do they continue to the back window? I know there used to be a triangular panel you could buy to fix this area but I don't see it listed anywhere anymore.
Thanks
Dan 
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

Highbanked Hauler

Full quarters go up to the roof,back window frame and replace the triangle piece you mentioned and down the edge of the trunk. You may need the trunk gutter depending on the amount of rust you have.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

PA Dodger

Thanks HH. I can't find any good AMD pics that show the back of the quarters. Someone at Stephens Performance said the back is a separate panel and another said it was part of the AMD quarter.
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: PA Dodger on September 29, 2016, 10:11:52 PM
Thanks HH. I can't find any good AMD pics that show the back of the quarters. Someone at Stephens Performance said the back is a separate panel and another said it was part of the AMD quarter.

The piece that is flat behind the rear window is separate and the trunk channels are separate also .If you use "skins" they only go over the main body line.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser