News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Link to charger chat

Started by emily, July 22, 2005, 01:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily

http://irc.everywherechat.com:8000/?room=charger&usesun=false&skipjscript=true

This link will take you directly into the chatroom.   Everyone is welcomed    :icon_smile_big:

em

dart3404

Mefirst

TheGhost

There seems to be a problem with everywherechat.  It takes forever to load any of their rooms.... :-\
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Mefirst

Its worked ok for me.. No problems with the speed..

Dodge-Charger

and the sound is back. Sweet

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dart3404

sound didn't work for me.  :-\

Mefirst

dart3404

Mefirst

MoparYoungGun

psykicpup

missed you all again...thats the only prob with being 5hr different in time i guess
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charge It!

TheGhost

Wow.....  the room sure has changed alot......

Brock Samson

Troy,...
any chance of getting a link, posted at the top of the home page?...
please?
Thanks..

Troy

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 10, 2005, 01:54:53 PM
Troy,...
any chance of getting a link, posted at the top of the home page?...
please?
Thanks..

Yes and no, the last two times I tried to install it the pages got all messed up and it didn't work. I don't know why because it sets up just fine on my test server. I may have to install it by hand but I just don't have time right now.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.