News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is this someones 500?

Started by cbrestorations, October 04, 2016, 11:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bblgt

Quote from: hemi-hampton on October 09, 2016, 11:12:17 PM
Who is the idiot that said thay wanted $100k for this bare shell :shruggy: :slap:

that just means it's "FOR SALE" who said that was the $-figure for a bare shell? - depending what it is & what's included - the price may not be as delusional as you think.  :slap:

this isn't your average back yard - there's money being neglected there - the  Porsche next to it & what's this Facel Vega looking car in the background  :scratchchin: what else is laying around?

6bblgt

looks like real 500/Daytona rear window
RH quarter's been worked on
those are big springs in there
could've been changed - non-HEMI 2-speed wiper motor  :'( but I see nothing A/C related

holes in the firewall or A/C components should be visible by the gold-star  ;D

charger chris

:scratchchin: :scope: it sure looks like a 69 to me. I think it's a 500. Now is a hemi not sure unless you look under the car and look at k frame and hope it not been change out. But this car is in a dry climate look at the plants around the car. So could that been like for years and not rust out yes. I seen cars in junk yards for years and have very little rust. But this car looks like it has a mother in it. Wader what it is? Or is it another tire :scratchchin:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

hemi-hampton

With the longer racing studs no surprise it has the extra leafs, if your going to be racing it then your likely to put in a set of Super Stock springs. :Twocents: :shruggy: