News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Info on yellow Superbird

Started by Dirt101, April 18, 2006, 09:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirt101

Just curious if you guys that have shipping and sales info on the wing cars show a yellow superbird (or possibly a daytona) being shipped or have info on one coming from Omaha,  Lincoln, or Plattsmouth Nebraska, Im kinda following an old "wing car rumor" about one in the area in the late 70s or early 80s that several local folks have told me about.

Thanks for any help, Cody S.

hemigeno

I can't tell you much about Superbirds, but I do know that there were four Daytonas shipped to Nebraska.  Three were listed as being shipped to Omaha, and one went to Lincoln. 

There is always the possibility that a car was traded between dealerships, meaning that one could have later gone to Plattsmouth.  The Daytona Shipping List is only where the cars were initially shipped, and not necessarily which dealership they actually sold from.

Good Luck on your search!

Geno

arrow

Quote from: Dirt101 on April 18, 2006, 09:23:29 AM
Just curious if you guys that have shipping and sales info on the wing cars show a yellow superbird (or possibly a daytona) being shipped or have info on one coming from Omaha,  Lincoln, or Plattsmouth Nebraska, Im kinda following an old "wing car rumor" about one in the area in the late 70s or early 80s that several local folks have told me about.

Thanks for any help, Cody S.

That wouldnt be the Daytona that sat down by the stock yards in Omaha for along time ???