News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Diecast for you Charger 500 Fans

Started by Aero426, March 24, 2016, 02:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Quote from: Aero426 on October 27, 2016, 03:32:05 PM
Quote from: C500 on October 27, 2016, 06:22:58 AM
Quote from: Aero426 on October 03, 2016, 08:43:25 AM
I'd like one of those Allison cars.   The blue and gold is cool.

Did you get one Doug... and are you happy with it.... autographed....??

No, I did not.  I would be happy with an unautographed one.  But at close to $100 it is still too much money considering the casting and wrong wheel blanks. 

I passed too. University of racing have some other cars coming out in the next few months, would be cool to see Daytonas or Birds.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."