News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool burnout even if it is not a Mopar

Started by MichaelRW, April 18, 2006, 05:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelRW

I know, some of you are probably saying this is sacrilege because it's not a Mopar and it's an import to boot. But I have to appreciate the work that went into this conversion. The driver in the video did most of the work himself on the engine and electrical conversion involved in this. He removed the 560 V-8 engine and planted a Mercedes V-12 into it.

Here it is: http://www.squidcar.com/videos/SatishT.mov
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

The Ghoul

Thats sweet.
whats the back story?
Is the guy a service tech at a mercadies dealer?

MichaelRW

He's a radiologist, lives in Detroit (suburb of) and he and a couple other guys opened a repair shop that does absolutely fantastic upgrades (repairs too) to mostly high end exotic type cars. He's a hands-on type of guy. I met him a few years ago at a Mercedes get together of which I used to belong to when I owned an SL500. Eventhough I sold the SL and then did my Charger restoration, I keep in touch with the MB group.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

The Ghoul

Quote from: MichaelRW on April 19, 2006, 06:03:32 PM
He's a radiologist, lives in Detroit (suburb of) and he and a couple other guys opened a repair shop that does absolutely fantastic upgrades (repairs too) to mostly high end exotic type cars. He's a hands-on type of guy. I met him a few years ago at a Mercedes get together of which I used to belong to when I owned an SL500. Eventhough I sold the SL and then did my Charger restoration, I keep in touch with the MB group.
sounds like a cool guy.
Im just north of detroit, might just have to check out the shop.