News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona trunklid hinges

Started by otter440, December 05, 2016, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter440

Okay I have trunklid made thanks to the info I got on here now I need to make trunk hinges what are they made out of?? also where does the brkt for the hinge bolt go on the trunklid measurements???? Thanks again

rob-dirt

they are very hard to make ..... Somebody on the board sells them good luck

A383Wing

I bought mine from "daytonalo".....they look great

otter440

would you have an email address for him Thanks

A383Wing

Quote from: otter440 on December 05, 2016, 06:20:58 PM
would you have an email address for him Thanks

No, I don't.....go to the members section, find his name, and send him a message.....he will get back to you with whatever form of outside communication he has to talk with you.....I don't give out any members info without their approval

Bryan

Daytona R/T SE

I made my own by cutting and welding together the trunk lid hinges from an old Dodge Aspen and the original hinges from my 69 Charger. :Twocents:

Ten bucks at the junkyard, some welding wire, a little grinding and a trip through the blast cabinet.

;)

rob-dirt

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 05, 2016, 11:00:57 PM
I made my own by cutting and welding together the trunk lid hinges from an old Dodge Aspen and the original hinges from my 69 Charger. :Twocents:

Ten bucks at the junkyard, some welding wire, a little grinding and a trip through the blast cabinet.

;)

....you the man  :cheers: and if i remember right .. rear window trim done easy also  :popcrn:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: rob-dirt on December 06, 2016, 12:08:34 AM

;)

....you the man  :cheers: and if i remember right .. rear window trim done easy also  :popcrn:

Yep. ;) :cheers:

odcics2

Bet there is a mad rush for Aspen hinges across the nation now!   :Twocents:

What a simple, yet effective way to git 'er done.

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Hemi Runner

;)

Would anyone have a link to the trim thread? The search on here doesn't seem to like my phone.

farm966

Looks like Neon hinges may work...

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Hemi Runner on December 07, 2016, 02:03:28 PM

;)

....you the man  :cheers: and if i remember right .. rear window trim done easy also  :popcrn:
Would anyone have a link to the trim thread? The search on here doesn't seem to like my phone.

I'll dig up my window trim thread for you when I get home tonight. ;)

Here it is:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21596.0.html

Hemi Runner