News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this bird floating around on here too somewhere?

Started by Edelbroke, December 31, 2016, 11:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

ws23rt

I hurt my neck looking at that pic.  But I my lawyer calmed me down. ;)
What is the history of the picture?  How old?

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

ws23rt

Montreal Wing Car

So much misinformation on that post as usually happens when a bunch of so-called experts reply with unverified info... I expect one of them to post about the 100's of them that have been sent back to the factry to be converted back to regular Road Runners...
There are a couple of other pics from that car that have been around FB for over a year... The story I heard then also mentioned a back alley in Los Angeles... I'll see if I can find the other pics

Ben

pettybird

Quote from: Montreal Wing Car on January 01, 2017, 06:44:13 PM
So much misinformation on that post as usually happens when a bunch of so-called experts reply with unverified info... I expect one of them to post about the 100's of them that have been sent back to the factry to be converted back to regular Road Runners...
There are a couple of other pics from that car that have been around FB for over a year... The story I heard then also mentioned a back alley in Los Angeles... I'll see if I can find the other pics

Ben

Misinformation on Facebook in a Mopar thread?  You have me shocked, sir!  Shocked, I say!

I want to dump all of those groups...they're full of complete idiots.  It hurts my head.

A383Wing