News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 XT EFI (True Multi-port injection)

Started by garner7555, October 31, 2019, 06:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garner7555

I have been eyeballing this kit from Edelbrock for over a year now.  I am interested for several reasons : great hood clearance, Multi port rather that throttle body injection, is a complete kit with distributor so everything should work together well, it comes with 35lb/hr injectors that will support 550HP but can be exchanged (or ordered with a specific size) for 42 or 60lb/hr injectors and can support up to 950HP, can flow 1100 CFM, and as of the past month it has support for boosted applications.
I was planning to purchase this setup in the future but summit had it marked down right at $200 off plus there is a mail in rebate for a free sump kit ($380) so I went ahead and got it on order.  I can't wait to test this out compared to my current setup which is FiTech.  I am going to try to get the car on a chassis dyno before I swap it and then run it again on the same dyno after the parts are swapped out to see if there is any noticable difference between the 2 setups.  I will be sure to update this thread as I'm sure others are just as frustrated with hood clearance as I was.

Link to the kit I ordered:   https://www.edelbrock.com/pro-flo-4-xt-efi-kit-for-big-block-chrysler-rb-413-426-440-engines-black-35923.html

Link to the injector options:      https://static.summitracing.com/global/images/chartsguides/e/edl-359930_kb.pdf

Link to the different Edelbrock muti-port efi kits:  https://www.edelbrock.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?efm=3606&efs=3695&q=pro+flo+4&system_type=6279_6278
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

INTMD8

Interested to see how you like it.  Looks nice. I'm considering the 2x4 setup for mine.  :2thumbs:
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

Mopar Nut

Summit will match Jegs sale.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Edelbrock and Summit are out of stock, you must have bought the last one.

*update* Good news, Edelbrock have them coming.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

garner7555

Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 01, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

Yes sir, I got the last one Summit had in stock. 
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Mopar Nut

Quote from: garner7555 on November 01, 2019, 08:21:34 PM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 01, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

Yes sir, I got the last one Summit had in stock.  

That was a good deal.

The sale is off now.

garner7555

I thought it was a good deal.   :shruggy:     I paid 1747.76 plus an additional $50 off with a Summit coupon code.  I will also mail in the rebate offer to Edelbrock for a free sump kit ($380).  I don't need the sump kit but I can sell it still sealed up in the box as new to help recover some of the purchase price.  For all the things that are included in this kit, I felt like it is a fair price.
69 Charger 440 resto-mod