News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need old jack pictures and info - school bus of jacks

Started by r4daytona, February 16, 2017, 09:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Ok, I have a friend that had an old junk yard. Cars were from the 40's to the 80's and all makes and models.  He has a school bus with about 1-2 feet of old jacks covering the bottom.  I plan to go there and look thru them and would like to know if there are any ones of value that I should look for.  Yes, I know what the 68 - 69 charger jack looks like.

So, any info would be helpful.. ie: pictures and any special numbers.  I plan to print the pics and info and take it with me for reference.   Also, what are the approximate prices for something that was sitting in a yard for years? 

Who knows, I may be wasting my time but then again, maybe not.

Thanks

DAY CLONA

Go here: http://www.nicksgarage.com/jacks.htm

Might be wasting your time though, esp if the jacks are in rough shape, Tony's parts.com is about to release a boat load of repro jacks and hooks/bases/etc including the 2nd gen Charger jacks  :scratchchin:

billssuperbird

Tom the jacks that the post are V Y T shape are the most desirable good luck :popcrn: I hope the one for your car is there

FJMG

r4daytona

Already looked.  Already have my scissors jack repo thanks to Bill and am very happy with it.