News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Turbo leaning tower of power

Started by 70 sublime, April 12, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

Came across this ad today
Other than it is half buried in leaves the motor might be kind of neat
And it appears to be only about 15 minutes from my house

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/oshawa-durham-region/1968-dodge-dart-gt-parting-out/1254732633?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Date Listed   12-Apr-17
Price   
Please Contact
Address   Newtonville, ON L0A1J0
View map
Make   Dodge
Model   Dart
For Sale By   Owner
Body Type   Coupe (2 door)
Transmission   Automatic
Year   1968
Kilometers   1
Description
Parting out 1968 Dodge Dart GT. Turbo engine. Willing to sell whole car. Has ownership and VIN tag. Have all 4 rims. Let me know what you need. $1,200.00 for the whole car
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Baldwinvette77

oh good!, it comes with all four rims!

turbo six, well thats unique!  :cheers:

Mytur Binsdirti

At 1,200.00, the price is too high for what's left of that car, however,  if it was a 68-70 Charger in that condition, the asking price would jump to 15 grand............and some chump would buy it thinking he got a great deal.

areibel

Several yeas ago there was a guy in Florida that specialized in turbo'ing Slant 6's, I think his name was Dick Datsun or something like that?  I've got a pile of his newsletters somewhere at home on how to do it.  I think he used a GM turbo from a GN Buick and built an air box to mount over the carb and make a blow through setup, I thought about it on my old 81 pick up but never did more than collect a few parts.