News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Comunicating with Martains game

Started by flyinlow, February 20, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

When's the next comet come through?  I'll see if it'll stop so I can catch a ride back.

Fred

250   But are you really lost if you know where you are?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ws23rt

Since we are always moving we are never where we were.

If we feel (in the seat of the pants) that we are moving forward. Just turn the -seat- around and it will feel like deceleration. It is the same.
Deceleration is a myth. Acceleration is all we have to work with.

Fred

252   Well don't push down to hard on the peddle or you may get there sooner than you would like!   :icon_smile_big:

DeltaV

The Sculptor Galaxy, also known as the Silver Coin or Silver Dollar Galaxy, NGC 253, is an intermediate spiral galaxy in the constellation Sculptor. The Sculptor Galaxy is a starburst galaxy, which means that it is currently undergoing a period of intense star formation.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

ws23rt

I was listening for what can't be heard from JB400 -at-- 254. Nothing is lost. Only things to be found.

XH29N0G

257 (or 8?) We are lost in part because of a time warp.  Did you see the nobel prize went to people who measured gravitational waves (I guess wiggles) in the space time continuum.

I think we should start this page (11) at 251 not 249, but I also think the count has us with one less than starting there, so I don't know............ :lol:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Fred

I think I've reached the Twilight Zone!   :coocoo:

DeltaV

Fred

(I borrowed this pic from another thread.....I hope whoever posted it doesn't mind)

DeltaV

XH29N0G

Or maybe it protects us. 

Fred

JB400

264  Lost in the vacuum of inner space

Fred

265 What are you doing in there? And do you need rescuing?

XH29N0G

266 just whew, Friday, but now you have me wondering if it is Saturday in space.

Or maybe it protects us. 

Fred

267 More to the point.......what is it in outer space?
And how do I get my outer space back into my inner space or is it the other way around. Or have I just run out of space.
And does anyone know what I'm talking about or are we on different planets?

XH29N0G

268 What is in outer space?  OOOOOh I think the answer is mostly 'Dark matter' (which somehow sounds sinister) is in outer space. 

Or maybe it protects us. 

ws23rt

What is -IN- "outer space"?---Dark matter as well as -everything else--yes??  :shruggy:

If that is the case one could infer that since -everything- is in "outer space" there is nothing left over to occupy an "inner space".
That could/would intern imply that "inner space" must not exist because a -space- is defined by its size/dimensions measured against stuff that occupies the space.

No stuff to define "inner space" proves that it does not exist. (There is NO room for NO stuff).

Now, why in the world ;) do we use the term "outer space" when "inner space" cannot exist. :slap:

alfaitalia

270......of course "Inner Space" exists..I've seen it...here it is!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093260/
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Fred

271   So, now that we are all cognitive of DARK MATTER should we perhaps turn our minds to GREY MATTER?
    Does it for instance come in black or white or even various shades of grey? Does it even matter?

JB400

272  I thought grey comes in at least 50 shades, maybe 51.

It must matter, or we wouldn't be discussing it.  Maybe, I have a lot of blank space.

Fred

273   Well aren't you on the ball. You're positively spinning off your axis! Hope you land on the Milky way so that you can slide safely back down to Earth. ;D

JB400

274  If I spun off my axis, and landed on a ball called Earth, than what planet did I fall off of?  I wonder if Taylor Swift would show me how to draw a blank?