News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Moving to san antonio

Started by Bens340, May 04, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bens340

Thanks for the tip! Its just me and my fiance' out here, we climbed enchanted rock on the 4th and i think we're going to the caverns next  :cheers:
73' charger 340 rallye

Tilar

Quote from: ElDoradoCuda on May 05, 2017, 02:56:24 PM
Well... the West Texas cars are great, the Central Texas cars are ok, and cars east of I35 are crazy bad as far as rust goes.

Maybe down around the gulf and Southeast Texas, but not any rust in anything considered East Texas unless it's been imported.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RCCDrew

I just heard that there are a lot of Mopar's running at the drag strip in San Antonio.

Bens340

Havnt seen one mopar here yet. Saw a 73 charger at a used car lot for sale while driving down here.. Pretty sure it was taxarkana area, kicking myself i didnt stop.
73' charger 340 rallye

green69rt

I've lived in the Houston area for 30 years and am always amazed that I don't see more old cars classics on the road.  I know they're out there because I see them at local shows and cruises.  Maybe people are just afraid.  I'll be putting as many miles as I can on mine.