News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Fratzog symbol on dash

Started by Rudderguy, July 12, 2019, 01:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudderguy

I see various versions of this "button" symbol on different chargers.  Mine is just grey, I see some colored, I see others with the R/T symbol (which I think were on Coronets).

What was correct from the factory?

Thx
Rudder Guy

DAmatt

Mine was (before the restoration began) an untouched 1968 R/T, but it didn't have an R/T emblem, just the white fratzog on a black background round emblem. I too have asked myself why didn't it have the R/T logo, but it was the same shade of faded-yellow-that-was-once-white as the rest of the dash markings, so I am pretty convinced it was there from the beginning. Car sat in a barn since 1979.

Hope this helps
1968 Charger R/T auto, matching numbers 440 rebuilt to stock specs w/ L2355F .030 pistons & .039 gasket, MP 4452783 cam, stock 4637S Carter AVS rebuilt by Harms automotive feeding a stock 2806178 intake manifold. Air gets into unported 906 heads with hardened seats, and exits through HP manifolds and through an Accurate 2.5 to 2.25 aluminized exhaust to the 2.25 stock chrome tips. Still in awe of what the engineers were able to do more than half a century ago!

BLK 68 R/T

Mine is the bottom one in the pic.

303 Mopar

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

Rudderguy

I have just the grey fratzog as well
Rudder Guy