News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chris' 1968 Charger Upgrades 6/13 Bunch of updates, done uploading

Started by Chris 69, April 12, 2014, 01:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Cool deal. Glad to see progress on your Charger.

Question, how do you get a wrench on the bolt hex head coming from the frame rail bracket? Red arrow in pic. Is there an access hole on the sidewall? Did you weld studs onto the frame rail?

Thanks  :cheers:

Chris 69

Quote from: VegasCharger on June 14, 2017, 05:56:03 AM
Cool deal. Glad to see progress on your Charger.

Question, how do you get a wrench on the bolt hex head coming from the frame rail bracket? Red arrow in pic. Is there an access hole on the sidewall? Did you weld studs onto the frame rail?

Thanks  :cheers:

I forgot to take a photo of it, but the Hotchkis kit comes with a small plate with studs welded to it. The plate slides up thru the existing larger hole in the frame, then the studs hang down through the large hole, and the smaller hole that's required to be drilled for installation.

Chris 69

Here's a photo from the Hotchkis website. The plates with studs are shown above all of the parts, just below the rear anti-sway bar (there's two of them).