News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger garage barn find today amazing time capsule

Started by moparstuart, June 03, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

6bblgt

:drool5: remote mirror & 3-speed wipers, too

moparstuart

lukedukem

It's got that rare dual spare tire option.  :lol:

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Stevearino

That is pretty damn amazing. Like winning a lottery. The odds of finding one in that condition at this point must be astronomical .  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Tilar

:drool5:  Wow, awesome find!  Wish I could find one in that condition, and then be able to afford to buy it!
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

moparstuart

Quote from: Stevearino on June 04, 2017, 06:46:16 AM
That is pretty damn amazing. Like winning a lottery. The odds of finding one in that condition at this point must be astronomical .  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:
yup thanks buddy and the guy had no real knowledge of what he had other then he watched american pickers , thanks god he didnt watch barett Jackson   :icon_smile_big:   So friday night I goto a car cruise , i guess a guy had asked around looking for the mopar guy in the convertible superbird . He come rushing up to me hands me a little piece of paper with a guys name and number and 68 charger written on it .  He says my neighbor at the condo complex finally want to get rid of his mothers old dodge .  We have a community garage there we share and he wants his daily driver back in there .   So i call the guy friday night and set up an appointment to go see it at 11 Am yesterday morning ,  by 5 PM we were back to get it and in less then 24 hours of finding out about it , it was mine .   :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:  Im in a dream i tell you   A dream  

moparstuart

moparstuart

keepat

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn: the long garage complete  the 80's blue olds at the end belongs to the guy i saw at the cruise who turned me onto the car

moparstuart

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: once the tires were aired up or as much air as they would take lol  it rolled right out  
brake pedal is hard as a rock but wheels were all free  .  Holy Shit thats a Beautiful sight  

moparstuart

this thing is pristine , unmolested  , i dare say a surviver but may have had some paint work im sure 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV-b6NKDyAQ&feature=youtu.be

ACUDANUT

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

moparstuart

moparstuart

look at the Layers of dust when we first saw her

moparstuart

but when we opened the doors the interior was perfect no dust  , no mosture of musty smell like every other mopar I have owned
 It was air tight  , clean and dry as a bone inside ,dust free .  Just amazing  . The leather is soft and supple and the upper door pads are soft and spongy I have only ever felt them tough and hard .  its just an amazing time capsule inside

moparstuart