News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger garage barn find today amazing time capsule

Started by moparstuart, June 03, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: so right after we get my buddy says lets go show it off so we drag it to a cruise night in parkville missouri last night

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

6bblgt

when I saw the two spares in the trunk, I thought there'd be snow tires involved!   :scratchchin:

can you post a pic of the tire label in the driver's door jamb? & emission label by the washer reservoir?

moparstuart

Quote from: 6bblgt on June 04, 2017, 11:16:50 PM
when I saw the two spares in the trunk, I thought there'd be snow tires involved!   :scratchchin:

can you post a pic of the tire label in the driver's door jamb? & emission label by the washer reservoir?
i didnt get close ups of either  but here is the door

moparstuart

moparstuart

silly question but you 68 experts I always heard the fan shrouds were metal ?  was that non A/C 22 inch  ?  because this 26 inch has a plastic one  ???

6bblgt

moparstuart

tan top

:o  wow :scope: congratulations !! awesome  find !!   good stuff  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

WINGMAN

Looks like it was sold as a used car at Nollers in Topeka. It might have sold new at Shortman Dodge in Topeka, but no rust and snow tires I bet it was not driven much in winter. :Twocents: wingman  Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Mytur Binsdirti

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

Tilar

Wow, November 89 on those tags... 28 years since she's been on the road. You gotta do a video of the first startup.   :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Charger_Fan

Congrats on landing that one, that's really cool! So how many offers to buy did you get at the car show? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger_Fan on June 05, 2017, 05:09:03 PM
Congrats on landing that one, that's really cool! So how many offers to buy did you get at the car show? :icon_smile_big:
50 plus  mostly cash and trade  highest offer so far was 28 k   , but its not for sale 

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGMAN on June 05, 2017, 09:05:44 AM
  Looks like it was sold as a used car at Nollers in Topeka. It might have sold new at Shortman Dodge in Topeka, but no rust and snow tires I bet it was not driven much in winter. :Twocents: wingman  Jay.
Little old lady in west Topeka owned it from 1980 or so on ,  she bought it at Laird Nollar used  .   She was well know to a few people there driving  it very little but was stalked by these guys wanting to buy it ,  as it was such a pristine surviver .  She would let them look at it but not touch it and her  standard line was the same as Mine  NOT FOR SALE   .   Jeremy a guy from topeka typed me this  It looks like the one that was in west topeka. It disappeared about 25 years ago.  And another guy typed me  Lee Daprato Stuart Sutton --Run title history, check to see if orginal owner lived in Berryton, Ks, my wife, Jan had a teacher, would have been around 69-70, at Berryton grade school that drove this exact car , think last name was Thurston.

Mytur Binsdirti

moparstuart

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 05, 2017, 08:08:30 PM
Just for curiosity, what's the build date?
it that on the tag  ??   68 tags confuse the hell out of me

moparstuart

best picture i have of the tag   , try and get better picture  saturday 

Kern Dog

moparstuart

can you believe how perfect and pristine the glove box is   ,  the card board is amazing  
 Never had a car that the fuse panel cover over wasnt dog eared  

hemi-hampton