News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Joe from Illinois

Started by my73charger, July 20, 2005, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

I haven't seen Joe from Illinois...had sand in his moniker...can't remember his name.  Does anyone know how to find him?

PocketThunder

Do you mean the FIB that has "Chicago" in Charger font in his signature?  i dont remember his handle... nor do i have his e-mail.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

my73charger

i think his name was something like sandmanbmx or something...

Recharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 20, 2005, 01:23:42 PM
Do you mean the FIB that has "Chicago" in Charger font in his signature?   i dont remember his handle... nor do i have his e-mail.....

Nope, that would be me.  I think the guy you're thinking of is sandmbmx, if I recall.  Never met him, myself. 

FIB, eh??

my73charger

PocketThunder

Quote from: Recharger on July 20, 2005, 05:18:23 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on July 20, 2005, 01:23:42 PM
Do you mean the FIB that has "Chicago" in Charger font in his signature?   i dont remember his handle... nor do i have his e-mail.....

Nope, that would be me.   I think the guy you're thinking of is sandmbmx, if I recall.   Never met him, myself.  

FIB, eh??

I kiddd, i kidd.  i never knew what a FIB was until i moved to Chicago and lived there for 3 years...

Here in Minnesota your called a Mud-Duck.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."