News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sacrificial Alter for Troy!

Started by Drache, July 20, 2005, 08:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I just looked up and there is almost every thread needed! Troy how much does a beer cost down there? I'll send you the money so you can go buy one!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

Only one?

Oh you probably meant one truckload, huh?  :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

We should all pitch in an do something nice for Troy. He's going to be at the Mopar nat's next month. That would be a good time to give it to him.

psykicpup

we've already been talking about shirts ...I think a personalised one, may be with a list of all current members and the words THANK YOU

and a personal ad in his local paper saying how wonderful he is..

and a night off might go down well lol
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Drache

Well I've already sacrificed 10 chickens, 2 cows, and one used to be virgin  :icon_smile_evil:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

4cruzin

Definitely buy him dinner or something at the NATS!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Silver R/T

Quote from: psykicpup on July 20, 2005, 12:21:24 PM
we've already been talking about shirts ...I think a personalised one, may be with a list of all current members and the words THANK YOU

and a personal ad in his local paper saying how wonderful he is..

and a night off might go down well lol
I like the idea
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 20, 2005, 01:27:59 PM

SEND HIM TO "HOOTERS" BY GAWD!!!   ITS ALRIGHT FOOD, BUT AWESOME SCENERY   :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mefirst

Quote from: Drache on July 20, 2005, 01:22:52 PM
Well I've already sacrificed 10 chickens, 2 cows, and one used to be virgin  :icon_smile_evil:

Was the virgin your aclaimed "sister" ;D

Drache

Ok MeFirst, now you really ARE a perv if you think I'd sleep with my sister. Jeez where do you think I live? Alabama?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

anyone seen  Todd   recently?...  :-[

RD

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 20, 2005, 07:01:42 PM
anyone seen   Todd     recently?...   :-[

todd as in todd wilson?  I just left him a voicemail.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BigBlockSam

do not worship false gods, it's a sin.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Drache

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 20, 2005, 10:21:35 PM
do not worship false gods, it's a sin.

Troy is my God and I shall not falter, he leadeth me to the new promised board and I shall not want any other!  ;D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BigBlockSam

QuoteTroy is my God and I shall not falter, he leadeth me to the new promised board and I shall not want any other!   

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

mustanghater

Quote from: RD on July 20, 2005, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: 4cruzin on July 20, 2005, 01:27:59 PM

SEND HIM TO "HOOTERS" BY GAWD!!!   ITS ALRIGHT FOOD, BUT AWESOME SCENERY   :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

I'll buy him gas
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed