News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 G-36 Dual Painted Sport Mirrors ???

Started by pipeliner, June 21, 2017, 01:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pipeliner

My passenger side is in good shape, its tight and I had a new mirror lense cut for it but my passenger side lense is very floppy or loose so I'd like to replace it. I've done some research and some people say the 70+ A body mirrors are the same while others say they are close but the remote control cables are a different length and won't work. Does anybody know for sure a exact replacement for my drivers side mirror? Thanks!

DAY CLONA

Quote from: pipeliner on June 21, 2017, 01:42:10 PM
My passenger side is in good shape, its tight and I had a new mirror lense cut for it but my passenger side lense is very floppy or loose so I'd like to replace it. I've done some research and some people say the 70+ A body mirrors are the same while others say they are close but the remote control cables are a different length and won't work. Does anybody know for sure a exact replacement for my drivers side mirror? Thanks!

We've been thru this in another thread with so called experts chiming in...I posted copies of the factory parts books to show that the A body and 70 B body racing mirror part numbers were the one and same...

Chrome and painted repros are available from several sources

If it's just a matter of a loose glass pivot, you can remove the glass/pivot from the mirror and effect a repair as needed rather than replace an entire mirror?

pipeliner

Without me looking at it how do you remove the glass pivot? Thank you so much!!!