News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

iT IS TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE.

Started by nvrbdn, January 05, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Cangrats buddy...  As I see it, you have been officially retired now for an entire week!!  Are you use to NOT setting the alarm yet??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nvrbdn

Ha Ha, yes I am. No alarm clock except for my bichon. He wants to go out at 7 every morning. But I don't mind. Now I just fire up the coffee pot, make some toast and look out the window thinking about my day. How sweet it is. :2thumbs:

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. After it all, It was still weird to clean out the desk and say good bye to my friends at work.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

67440chrg

Congratulations!! Enjoy life. I hope to go there in four or so years if I can take the early out loss. Insurance may be the big factor.

gtx6970

A little over 6 years and I cam join you.

Already looking at retirement property in southern AZ

Kern Dog

Quote from: 67440chrg on February 20, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
Congratulations!! Enjoy life. I hope to go there in four or so years if I can take the early out loss. Insurance may be the big factor.

The Foreman for the construction company I'm with has 36 years in the Union. We can retire with a decent pension at 30 years of service. He keeps working because the health insurance and house payment would only leave him with enough to eat ramen noodles...

Daytona R/T SE

Congratulations. :cheers:

Two years from today I can take early retirment.  :coolgleamA:

The Ol' lady might just have to get a job.  :scratchchin: ;)