News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C500 spotted

Started by crj1968, June 26, 2017, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crj1968

Saw a C500 on a trailer on I-90 east in Washington last Thursday,,,, Looked to be orange or red...and in need of resto. It was going opposite way, so I couldn't get a pic.   :P

Anyone here know about it?

RallyeMike

Belongs to member "5 Hunert".
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

white

Nice pictures! 3 500'S together.

crj1968

And there it is !  I figured someone here might know of it.   :2thumbs:

5hunert

Yup, you spotted us.  We were on the way to a show in the Tri-Cities, which is where the car was from.  Here's a shot taken a little later that day at Miners in Yakima.

lukedukem

anymore pics, i like the black with red stripe

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

crj1968

Quote from: 5hunert on June 27, 2017, 11:45:32 PM
Yup, you spotted us.  We were on the way to a show in the Tri-Cities, which is where the car was from.  Here's a shot taken a little later that day at Miners in Yakima.

I about broke my neck looking back to see the rear window of it.  lol  

I told my wife- "Thats a Charger 500! "  She said "I thought yours was a 500"

"Yeah... but mines a 70..."  and then I started trying to explain, and she went back to reading her book.   :icon_smile_big:

I saw you right after you must have got through the massive traffic jam before Ellensburg.   That was fun........

Highbanked Hauler

With the molding it must have had a vinyl top on it at one time..
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

5hunert

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on June 30, 2017, 08:05:19 PM
  With the molding it must have had a vinyl top on it at one time..

Yep, it did a vinyl top on it. I'm still trying to find when it was installed, but at this point I plan to include a vinyl top once the body is shiny again.

5hunert

Quote from: crj1968 on June 30, 2017, 04:32:04 PM
Quote from: 5hunert on June 27, 2017, 11:45:32 PM
Yup, you spotted us.  We were on the way to a show in the Tri-Cities, which is where the car was from.  Here's a shot taken a little later that day at Miners in Yakima.

I about broke my neck looking back to see the rear window of it.  lol  

I told my wife- "Thats a Charger 500! "  She said "I thought yours was a 500"

"Yeah... but mines a 70..."  and then I started trying to explain, and she went back to reading her book.   :icon_smile_big:

I saw you right after you must have got through the massive traffic jam before Ellensburg.   That was fun........

Arrg, what should have been about an hour stretch to drive took about three hours.  Generally I dislike trailering, but while sitting still in the I-90 backups, I was glad to be free of the worry of overheating, vapor lock and the lack of A/C that driving the Charger would have brought.

5hunert

Quote from: lukedukem on June 28, 2017, 11:03:24 AM
anymore pics, i like the black with red stripe

Luke

Here's another shot of the Black and Red 500.  Looks like some homeless guy wandered into the shot tho...