News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger/challenger confusion

Started by Bens340, October 27, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

"I once caught a fish this big."

"She was that smoking hot." 

"My old car was that fast." 

It's just people being people. 

6pkrtse

My newer 2012 Challenger seems to always be called a Challenger by everyone when someone says "nice Challenger". The women all love it & comment on it. It seems most women today know more about cars then the average men now days. (Us car dudes are not average).

My older cars on the other hand. My 70 Charger has been called a nice Road Runner, Chevelle, Nova, Super bee because of the stripe & everything else over the years.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Ponch ®

Quote from: 6pkrtse on November 10, 2017, 11:46:53 AM
My newer 2012 Challenger seems to always be called a Challenger by everyone when someone says "nice Challenger". The women all love it & comment on it. It seems most women today know more about cars then the average men now days. (Us car dudes are not average).

My older cars on the other hand. My 70 Charger has been called a nice Road Runner, Chevelle, Nova, Super bee because of the stripe & everything else over the years.

I used to get Nova or Torino a lot when I had a 3rd Gen Charger.  :shruggy:

Nowadays with the Satellite, these are the names (in order) that it gets called: 1) a Charger (that's cool) 2) Coronet (its a reasonable mistake) 3) Roadrunner (Im flattered) 4) Galaxy (I kinda get it, I guess)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ACUDANUT

Ponch, your "White People" video is getting Old and Offensive.   What if we show a video of a Bunch of Mexicans/Blacks acting like kids. ?  It's not funny.

JB400

He'd just fine something else that would offend you even worse.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

ACUDANUT

I am just tired of Political correctness.  If your White and post something Racist, you are doomed.  Does not seem to work the other way. :brickwall:
All I want is Peace. 
BTW, Ponch is the one who stole this thread.

Ponch ®

ACUDANUT